GUIDED TOURS FOR GROUPS
Topography of Terror: Gestapo, SS and Reich Security Main Office on Wilhelm- and Prinz-Albrecht-Straße
Guided tour through the permanent exhibition
The permanent exhibition “Topography of Terror: Gestapo, SS and Reich Security Main Office on Wilhelm- and Prinz-Albrecht-Straße” focuses on the central institutions of the SS and police during the “Third Reich” and the crimes that they committed throughout Europe.
Tour Booking Form
The Historic Site "Topography of Terror"
Guided site tour (open-air)
The one-hour site tour invites visitors to search for historical traces at the site of the former Nazi terror headquarters and enables a critical examination of the Nazi past and the way this "place of perpetrators" was dealt with after 1945 up to the creation of the "Topography of Terror" memorial and learning site.
Tour Booking Form
For registration please contact the Museumsdienst Berlin of Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH:
Please use the online booking form.
Guided tours are free of charge for small groups from school, universities and other Higher Education institutions upon presentation of a certificate.
Duration: 60 minutes / Price per group (reduced number of participants): 70 Euro
PUBLIC TOURS FOR INDIVIDUAL VISITORS
From July 9:
Permanent Exhibition inside the building - Daily at 2 p.m. in English
Historic Site Tour (Open-Air) - Daily at 1 p.m. in English
The public tours last 60 minutes, the number of participants is limited to 10 persons per group; interested persons please gather at the visible meeting points 15 minutes before the start.
The open guided tours are free of charge.
Telephone or written registrations are not possible for organizational reasons.
Please observe the following hygiene guidelines:
- Distancing rules and cough etiquette are still important to us.
- The 1.5 meter distance does not apply within school classes and so-called "cohorts".
- School classes require a completed, current attendance list to track contacts.
- Outside a medical face mask still is required (ages 6 and older).
- In the building, the requirement to wear an FFP2 mask applies (ages 14 and older); ages 6 and older are required to wear a medical face mask.
- Registration with your contact details is required when entering the building and for participation in the public tours (also possible via Luca App).
Bookable tours are free of charge for small groups from school, universities an other Higher Education institutions upon presentation of a certificate.
Our usual thematic guided tour formats on site will be offered again as usual, as soon as infection control regulations allow.