SECTION 1 INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) We hereby inform you about the collection of personal data when using this app. Personal data means any data that may be used to identify you personally, e.g., your name, address, email address or user behavior.
(2) The operator of the app and the controller in the sense of Article 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Topography of Terror Foundation
A foundation under public law
Represented by: Dr. Andrea Riedle
Telephone +49 (0) 30 254509-0
Fax +49 (0) 30 254509-99
You may contact our data protection officer by mail or email at:
Dr. Jonas Tritschler
FALK IT Consulting Services
Im Breitspiel 21
(3) If you contact us by email, we will save the data you disclose (e.g., your email address or, if applicable, your name and telephone number) to process your inquiry or answer your questions. We will erase this data when its storage is no longer necessary or will restrict its processing in case of legal storage obligations.
SECTION 2 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN USING THIS APP
(1) When you download the mobile app, the necessary information will be transmitted to the app store, in particular your username, email address and customer number of your account, the time and date of your download, payment information and your device identifier. We have no influence on and are not responsible for this data collection. We only process data insofar as necessary for you to download the mobile app to your mobile device.
(2) The app does not collect or process further personal data.
(3) The app does not use analysis tools, such as Google Analytics, and may be used without Internet access after installing and loading the audio guide content.
SECTION 3 YOUR RIGHTS
(1) You are entitled to the following rights against us for personal data concerning you:
– Right of access
– Right to rectification or erasure
– Right to restriction of processing
– Right to object to processing
– Right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.